Your one stop accessory shop!

Your one stop accessory shop!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Stuff!

If you were at the spring boutique you probably saw a lot of this stuff there so just keep scrolling down to see a few new things.
Curly Ostrich Puffs in new colors
Black and White Mixed
Light Pink
Turquoise
Bubblegum Pink
Purple
I've redesigned the chiffon flowers just a tad and added lots of new colors including some nice neutral colors.
Tan Chiffon Flower
 I found a much easier way to cut & heat seal the ends of the korkers so I decided to give them a shot again.
Assorted Korkers
 Going through my craft closet I found a ton of stuff that I didn't know what to do with so I decided to make a few of these woven headbands to clip the bows into.
Moss Green and White Woven Headband with Bow
 Set of 2 Small Bows. They are about two inches across and would be adorable in little pigtails or just use one to sweep aside some little bangs. These are available in LOTS of colors so if you're looking for something in particular let me know because I probably have it! 
Small Set of 2 Bows in Yellow
I had these flowers at the boutique too and I just LOVE them. They're about three inches across. It's also available in a few more colors but they sold out before I took the pictures. (I know there was lavender, purple, and black but there's one more I can't think of off the top of my head). 
These little round flowers are made of the same fabric as the flowers above but are a little smaller.  They're about two and a half inches and come in 32 colors so there's more than likely one that would go with just about everything.

 
This next flower is the newest addition here at The Spunky Little Monkey.  It took a little experimenting with different fabrics before I tried this one and fell in love.  It's a lot bigger than the rest of my flowers measuring over four inches in diameter.
Large Peony Flower Clip/Pin in Burgundy
This flower is available in the following colors too I just haven't made them yet so if you are interested let me know.
white, ivory, light pink, fuchsia, red

No comments:

Post a Comment