Your one stop accessory shop!

Your one stop accessory shop!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I don't want to leave anyone out!

I've been feeling bad lately that I never make anything for my own child because I'm too busy always making flowers and bows. He is probably my biggest fan though. He's always telling me how pretty everything that I make is and who they should go to. :) I bought a pattern for a little boy's tie over a year ago but just never got around to making one. I finally told my son I would make one for him so I took him to the fabric store to pick out some fabric and this is what he chose. He was SUPER excited when it was done and gave me the best hug ever! I'm so glad I could finally make something for him. I think little boys get left out sometimes so I've decided to add some of these ties to my shop. I'm taking a few different ones to Sugar Plum this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment